Monday, February 23, 2009

Can I Get My Ex Girlfriend Back And Rekindle The Romance

Now you’re thinking,
“Can I get my ex girlfriend back and the romance?”
then the breakup probably wasn’t so devastating
that you think the relationship can’t
be saved. Hopefully she feels the same way.
If any pain was caused during the split that you
should apologize for, now’s the time to say you’re sorry.
Being sorry and sincerely showing it is a good first step to take.

Can I get my ex girlfriend back with romance
by showing my loving side?

Well, there’s no guarantee you’ll get back together,
but the odds maybe more and more in your favor
when you do things right. Show her how much you miss
her, and how sorry you are. Just pay attention to what
she does and says. If your gestures of sorrow only
make her angry, change your tactics until you find
that something she responds to.

If letters or flowers frustrate her, maybe that’s
because it’s easy to pick up the phone and order flowers
or buy a card someone else wrote. Put yourself in her
shoes and try to figure out something more appealing.
Buy a blank card and write your own verse in it.
It doesn’t have to rhyme, in fact it’s better if it doesn’t.
Try to honestly express how you feel. Or pick flowers and present
her with a bouquet you put together yourself.

A huge common complaint among women is that men
aren’t thoughtful. Were you thoughtful during the relationship?
Now you might be wondering, can I get my ex girlfriend back
by being thoughtful? Not necessarily, but it’s one more
step toward your goal of getting her back.
Every positive thing stacks up, making it easier and easier
for her to come back to you. Don’t expect things to
happen right away, though.

If you spent your relationship rarely doing thoughtful things,
or you only did them in the beginning, she’ll probably
doubt the things you do now. Just be patient, and keep up
your efforts. Don’t appear frustrated or angry.
Do the thoughtful things because it feels good to make her
happy, not because you’re working toward a goal.

Can I get my ex girlfriend back by dating other women?

If it’s been a long time since the breakup,
and you’re still working on being thoughtful,
a casual date seems harmless and may make her
wish she was your date, but go too far and it could backfire.
Not always a good move.

Can I get my ex girlfriend back if she has a boyfriend?

The odds are against it, but if you can show her
that she’ll be happier with you than the new boyfriend
you’ll have a good chance. Being thoughtful will go a
long way toward showing her that. Even if it seems hopeless,
don’t give up.

If it appears she’s moved on, still send her a card you wrote
just wishing her a great week. But don’t look as if you
have any expectations.
Your thoughtfulness might really impress her.

Another thing, the points made above, are only just one step
in the equation of getting your true love back.
The important thing is to have a step by step plan
that will lead you in your bringing back your girl and the romance.

Honestly, that's what I did when my wife left me.
I followed a plan authored by T 'Dub' Jackson.
When my cause was almost hopeless and I was dieing inside,
it hauled me up by my bootstraps and helped me get
my life's love back. It's called "The Magic of Making Up"
and you can check it out at:

Get the Book Here

No comments: